d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

Then I think someones vids don't count :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::Cheers:
Ya know there has never been any video confirmation that any of the vids posted on this site are pants less...So until we have visual proof......just saying..no pics and it didnt happen..:mrgreen:

Next time if you come to Tampa do a video for my tank. I have plenty of swaying corals and stuff for you. It is funny how your rocks remind me of mine. I mean yeah they came from the same place, but it just the details on them and things like the barnacles.

It is like distant cousins I tell ya. Long life to the sea trees in your tank!!!

haha, ya... it's like brothers from different mothers. :razz:

p.s. - allnopantsvideosneedtobepm'dtomepleasethanks

A few new pics.

Every night I can count about 5 of these Red Mithrax crabs hanging out, all different sizes.
8126259044_0ab82fa8a6_o.jpg

And my purple sea fans had some crazy polyp extension. :)

8126259146_577b42bf36_o.jpg

8126259100_21d194e2d0_o.jpg

Also found out last night that I have at least one large blue legged pistol shrimp! So cool. Couldn't get a pic yet... they are too shy.

Every night I can count about 5 of these Red Mithrax crabs hanging out, all different sizes.

Also found out last night that I have at least one large blue legged pistol shrimp! So cool. Couldn't get a pic yet... they are too shy.

That red crab is awesome!

So if you were to throw a watchman goby in there, would it pair up with a pistol shrimp, or does it not work that way?

Back