Reef's 210g. Journal

I'm in shock!Male lyretails are like damsels,I bet in real life it can hold its own against Jack.Still,one funny ass picture!!!!

Thanks Jhnrb for the compliment.You hear that Biff......''hobbyist of the year!''
With a little e-slapping from Biff and others,I came back to my senses.

nah. Dominick, you deserve the praise. your tank looks amazing. I am jealous. I am just glad I had a small part to play in your success this year. it is how I sleep at night knowing you have such a better tank than I

-Doc

With a little e-slapping from Biff and others,I came back to my senses.

Ya, I remember that night well. I wasn't online, but my friend Brendan (EagleEyes) sent me a text message telling me to check Living Reefs, that Freak was having a meltdown. I remember yelling at you not to quit... DON'T YOU QUIT, FREAK, DON'T YOU QUIT!!!!!!! And look at you know... Of course, I can't help but take most of the credit for your turnaround... ;)

Ya, I remember that night well. I wasn't online, but my friend Brendan (EagleEyes) sent me a text message telling me to check Living Reefs, that Freak was having a meltdown. I remember yelling at you not to quit... DON'T YOU QUIT, FREAK, DON'T YOU QUIT!!!!!!! And look at you know... Of course, I can't help but take most of the credit for your turnaround... ;)

...and here I am thinking this whole time it was my empathic listening and encouragement that made a difference. Huh, go figure. :mrgreen:

-Doc

Bump. I just read this novel cover to cover. Triumph over tragedy, Reef this is an amazing...ah reef. Had to bump it up so the rest of the noobs like me can set some goals. truly amazing

Thanks Ryan,I've been slacking lately and kinda let my thread get buried.I should get back on stocking corals in a couple of weeks.

Reef, I Know I'm A Late Poster, But Your Tank Is Amazing !!!! Note To Self.....one Day Have A Tank Like Reef's !! Just Awesome !!
Here Is To Ya !

Hey, Dominick,

howz about some updated pictures? Show off how things have been going? I am interested to see that powder brown tang looks.

-Doc

Okay,I will try to get some pics up this weekend.I'm almost embarass because some of the corals are out of control,mainly xenias.The PBT,Desjardini and all the anthias are doing great.

Reef,
After running it for a year,How is your LifeReef sump working out?
The reason I ask,Is I'm trying to plan out and budget for a 125 this feb.And I'm thinking about getting a sump/fuge them.

French,I added some in another thread a couple of months ago.Sadly,nothing new added since then.

Yote,the sump and refugium is great,no regrets whatsoever.Jeff makes great,professional looking and simple to maintain sump,fuges and skimmers.Remember they are pricey but you get the whole nine yards with them.All the plumbing supplies,pumps etc.Of course,you can order without pumps etc. also.

Back