125 reef build...NOT The New Yankee Workshop

Re: 125 reef build...NOT The New Yankee Worksop

Yes, I asked if I could do it -- I know you can't. Believe me, I notice it every time I see that thread!! I can't believe I've stayed quiet for so long. I deserve a medal. I'll change it. Thank god.

i dont think she will fix it, i think her plan was just to bring it to everyones attention so we all notice it from now on

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I did fix it yesterday. But now it's back again!!! AGH! Don't tell me I've lost my infinitely powerful mod powers!!! :)

Or maybe I just forgot to fix it.

Phew!! For a minute there, I was thinking I needed to go out and get bitten by another spider to regain my superpowers... Damn kryptonite.

Thats a great DIY plan and very do able for some of us knuckle heads. I never could spend the money for those fancy reflectors, but now I might make them.

Really? I thought the DIY section was for DIY projects. This is about as DIY as any tank build there is. DIY stand, DIY canopy, glass drilling, DIY sump, DIY lighting, DIY reflectors.

Doesn't really matter to me, but it seems like it should stay in the DIY section.

Sorry Capt, next time ill keep my mouth closed. It has been a super DIY project IMO but its a tank showcase too, my appologies bro.

but lately it has taken on a more showcase of your tank then anything
Let's see. Going backwards in the thread....
Last pics were the DIY hammertone reflectors
Before that was tanks 1 yr old 6 pic progression
DIY SunTunnel reflectors
DIY skimmer gate mod
DIY Ranco 2-stage controller
Then all pics of the DIY sump, DIY lighting, DIY canopy and DIY stand
I guess it's a showcase of all the DIY I did. ;)

Sorry Capt, next time ill keep my mouth closed. It has been a super DIY project IMO but its a tank showcase too, my appologies bro.
No man, it really doesn't matter to me, but if I go on a site looking how to DIY something, I would look in the DIY section, not the tank showcase. I guess it depends on what's considered DIY. ;)

Back