dcantucson's Zero Edge

Thank you Ryan. I was afraid if you didn't like it you'd hit me with a beer bottle. :)

Now that you've posted some great shots of an awesome tank ( and it dont matter if it IS the neighbors ),I'll throw a beer bottle at you if you try holding out on us again:mrgreen:

Thats a world class tank you got there and those are all POTM quality pics.:Cheers:

Well I'm 2 days into the hobby, have yet to get my tank set up and already I'm thinking of ways to get a set up like that! Beautiful! Really is amazing, I haven't ever seen one of those before, but I think I'll have one eventually. Thanks for the pictures!

I'd harrass you even if you didn't have a tank, David :mrgreen:

...:12: or actually did, or wasn't pretending to actually have an imaginary something or other :shock: ....ya! :ugh: :mrgreen:

Okay! Okay! After much speculation that it doesn't exist here is proof once and for all.

Please keep in mind that the pictures were taken with a Casio point & shoot. I found an old Sony Cybershot in storage which I'll hook up to see if it will work better. Also keep in mind that I am rebuilding my stock after my heater malfunction. I lost over 30 corals total. It was devastating and made me want to give up! But I didn't!

Have just seen that amazing Zero Edge tank of yours, tell me what is the coral, large circular, looks like a bucket with it's sides pushed in, I really need one of those

Allen

You guys have gotta stop harassing DCan about pictures. How many times do you think he can break into his neighbors house, take pictures of the neighbors fish tank and not get caught.

All I'm saying is he's gonna get caught sneaking out of the house one day, and then it's all over for DCan, next thing you know he's saying his wedding vows to some dude in the state penetentiary all because you guys wanted pictures of a fish tank. It's just not right!!

Your neighbor has still got a ridicuoulous tank. Tell him I said it's sweeet.

This is aquacultural harrassment and David doesn't have to take it? :12:

:bounce: Harrassment! :bounce: Harrassment! :bounce: Harrassment! :bounce:

:lol:

Back