dcantucson's Zero Edge

It's all good now and better than before. All new plumbing and I added a refuge. New fish, and lots of corals. I'm testing regularly and even doing water changes. I have also had luck in keeping SPS. :shock: All in all it was rough loosing everything, but I'm glad I stuck with it instead of throwing in the towel.

It's all good now and better than before. All new plumbing and I added a refuge. New fish, and lots of corals. I'm testing regularly and even doing water changes. I have also had luck in keeping SPS. :shock: All in all it was rough loosing everything, but I'm glad I stuck with it instead of throwing in the towel.

Good thing you did stick with it! :)

:bounce: :^: PICS! PICS! PICS! :^: :bounce:

David, you can't make a statement like that without pics to back it up!

:trampolin:trampolin:trampolin:trampolin
!!!!!!!!PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!
:^::^::^::^:

You would think with all the ribbing he takes for his "imaginary tank" that he would be the first to post pics.....

david,
do you raise your tank on one side so the water only flows down one face?
is it hard to see through the water streaming down?

Yeah, we really need some updated pics!
On a side note, in my search for my new tank, I put in a quote for a custom Zero Edge since I love yours so much! (looking for a custom one in "long" dimensions. )

Last edited:
Back