dcantucson's Zero Edge

Well. I just went through this thread page by page and there are NO pics at ALL. Says they've been moved or deleted. I think the neighbor got pissed off

Actually, it was copyright infringement; I recongnized the photo from a magazine called Better Bomb-Shelters and Cathedrals, so I reported him.

:mrgreen:

I've just been crazy busy at work for the last....god knows. Now things seem to be settling down again though, so I thought I'd pop in for a quick insult :shock: ...I mean visit :mrgreen:

:lol:

I checked out the "Bomb Shelter Tips Page" and...

"3. Stay Away From Bomb Shelter Construction Management Companies.
Unless privacy is not a concern. Going through such companies not only alerts 50-100 more people of your "secret project," but alerts your local contractors as they search for bids."

Because nothing puts you, your family, and your Zero Edge Fish Tank at harm than 50-100 additional post-nuclear holocaust construction worker zombies who already know where you're hiding. :squint::scratchch:zombie::yikesu::faint:

:mrgreen:

Good point, I totally missed that so I am guessing you would need this book as well? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628]Amazon.com: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead (9781400049622): Max Brooks: Books[/ame]

Oh poor Toucan. It looks like his build thread has taken a turn for the worse... Guess that's what happens when you don't post pics!

I guess David will just have to call these guys
888WuzDead - Outbreaks
7b785f65.jpg

a7cca55a.jpg

They're based here in Jax and do a damn good job exterminating those pesky zombies. They live right near me and we've had no zombie outbreaks lately :mrgreen:

Sorry I have rethought this and do not think zombies should be treated nicely. So I will change the group to People against the Ethical Treatment of Zombies!!!

Back