5.5 Gal Nano Wennerae Mantis Tank!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InjuRPf2F-k]YouTube - 5.5 Gal Nano Wennerae Mantis Tank Load Test[/ame] here is a quick video of the test run everything working well only thing left to do is get the floor support it and then aquascape!

ok so i just got the floor board in, everything is done for now ima wait untill i get my rock to put int the water and sand im still debating if i wana put the pvc in or not we will see.

fishstuff3004.jpg

there is a 1/4 clear acrylic pannel that i glued to the bottom of the tank mantis shrimp are known to break throught to bottoms of tanks when they dig caves so just to be safe I placed it in.

there is a 1/4 clear acrylic pannel that i glued to the bottom of the tank mantis shrimp are known to break throught to bottoms of tanks when they dig caves so just to be safe I placed it in.

WIN! I did the same thing. Mine however doesnt dig a huge hole. Mine jus moved about have inch of substrate for a "bed" Better safe than sorry. So0o0 excited for you! =) Everything is looking crispy.

i got my 15 lbs or marco rock and they really did a great job, they gave me a lot more then 15 lbs.

here is some quick shots of the tank. a bit messy atm im waiting for silacone i use to bond the rock together a bit here are the shots
fishstuff5001.jpg

fishstuff5004.jpg

here is the spare rock/ i broke one rock up to fill the fuge i left a lil room for live rock rubble from my fuge

fishstuff5002.jpg

fishstuff5003.jpg

fishstuff5.jpg

and it starts! only thing i notice sofar is since i got fine sand its getting blown around a bit on left side i might need to put in some rubble there to stop this

Back