5.5 Gal Nano Wennerae Mantis Tank!

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

and it starts

Oh.....he looks big! When u get a clearer shot of it's underbody we can tell if it's male or female and I'll help ya i.d it too if ya want....finally not the only one with just a mantis tank! Yay!

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

She seams vary photogenic and active so far i hope she does well. Every time I look in the tank she is somewhere else looking at everything that’s in there.

lol maybe i should make a name thread for here ill post a video of her building a burrow later its rendering and whatnot but i also got here to eat 3 large mysis shrimp (she was hungry) i also didn’t make her work for it but i got to say she is the least violent mantis I’ve seen so far lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR-0uQhHlFM]YouTube - Wennerae Mantis Shrimp Building Burrow[/ame]

a video of her making a burrow

Hahahaha. :rofl:

I saw Cage the Elephant at Coachella a couple weeks ago. I was really looking forward to that show. But they were so terrible live that I left halfway through. :(

cage the elephant is playing in my hometown of birmingham al tonight at the crawfish boil.... something ive attended the last 10 years of my life but not this year due to work... very saddened by this. But, if you say theyre horrible live biff, i'll take your word for it and smile that my friends will still be blowing 40$ for tickets :D

just gotta look forward to the black keys in a few weeks at the hangout music festival in gulfshores al :)

Btw, tank looks awesome pwny.. I think this will be my next project, a mantis tank. Still debating if i want to build a frag tank or not

Back