Reef's 210g. Journal

yeah I hear ya. my new 80g is definitely keeping me busy for now, but can't wait to go bigger.

you know I wasn't thinking about it but I have to agree biff. havnt heard too much from bobby lately.

I'm glad my kids are outta diapers.More money for corals now.

I Aint even got my 55 stocked yet,so I think a 90 will take care of my addiction for a while.

Where has Bobby been?Surly he aint quit on us?

Bobbys gonna have that youngun rurnt:mrgreen:
But I reckon thats what there for.Then you spend the next 20 to 30 years just trying to wean em off your wallet.:grumble:

na yote, he had a boy. they are normally dieing to leave when they turn 16. or at least i was. now for me, i have three girls. all i have to look forward to clothes, shoes, more clothes and shoes, prom, wedding, grandkids........i will feel lucky if they are in my wallet for only 20 years!

Yeah Bud,Sorry to hear about that.You'll have to pawn your tanks to pay for proms and weddings and honeymoons,and grandkids.

Im sure happy I only got one girl,lol. I think.

Yote don't forget to post pics of the 90g.
Bobby will be back with a vengeance.

Oh and BTW,I'm not so sure girls are more expensives than boys.My son always wanting new games for his PS2.He wants a DS and PSP,iPod and the latest cool clothes and shoes.He's 11 and already making plans for what kind of car he wants when he turns 16.

yeah but reef, those are things that your'e into also. so ya'll can share. it's allmost like your'e buying yourself toys. i'm not into dolls and little things that are pink. so benifits for me. luckily they do like to fish and camp, and ride 4 wheelers. they will all be tomboys if i have my way.

Quick Update:
I have everything on order now.When they arrive I will post some pics especially of the light fixture and bulb choices.Here's the list,can anybody think of what I still may need.

1)16 bulbs(2 extra in case I don't like the looks)--never realize how expensive 16 bulbs were.
2)3 250w Visi-therm Stealth heaters
3)Reef Fanatic ATO--2 float switch,controller,aqualifter pump,tubing
4)Nova 2x24w T5-HO fuge light.
5)2 1w Coralife Moonlight(to lazy to put LED in the fixture)
6)2 Koralia4---I have two K2's if I need more flow.

Nothing is being use from the 75---I feel like I'm missing something:confused:
Just thinking about what I spent kinda makes me sick.

Back