Reef's 210g. Journal

Looks great Reef.Your gonna have one heck of reef in that mini-ocean.

As a side note,Thats where Bermuda gets there LR.Its awesome stuff.

man, those lights look awesome even though the tank is experiencing a cloudy day! can wait to see how they look when it's cleared up! just don't post any pics that are tripy to watch when you scroll the page up and down. i'm just getting weaned off the last one's :)

Darrick,thanks for the links....I will definitely check them out.Yote those rocks are that good huh?

Fish,I try not trip ya out anymore than you already are.

Yeah Reef,I like em.
I've unloaded a few of their shipping boxes into the rock sump at Bermuda.You wouldnt believe the hitch hikes thats ALIVE in the boxes.We've found every thing from star fish and urchins to eels and octopuses.

Yote,I don't think I'm gonna like them kind of hitchhikers.I here they are good for mantis too.This tank is to big for me to go hunting.

Lion,
Your being funny about the cords,right?The wires hanging everywhere and the tubs too.I need to do something about it but the cords are to short.

On a side note:Bioshock is here.I think I;m gonna be busy for week or so AND its football season-GO TITANS!

Last edited:
The Seahawks had there chance a couple of years ago.Its over for them!
Its VY and the Titans all the way!Thats if VY don't get injured for being on the cover of Madden 08'.

The Seahawks had there chance a couple of years ago.Its over for them!
Its VY and the Titans all the way!Thats if VY don't get injured for being on the cover of Madden 08'.

you know hes going to get hurt....... I didnt think it would happen to alexander but, he broke his foot. I would never put myself on the cover of madden...... BTW lets remember whos team has made it to the playoffs the last three seasons.
seahawks.gif

yeah i'd rather root for seahawks than 49'ers, since rams arent gonna make it again, yes i'm a rams fan to, but the seahawks are a very good team there my second fav.

yeah i'd rather root for seahawks than 49'ers, since rams arent gonna make it again, yes i'm a rams fan to, but the seahawks are a very good team there my second fav.

That is impossable to like both D..... were division rivals.... Just to make you jelouse though....... guess who has endzone ticket for the oct. 21st rams @ hawks game....... YA BABY!

The Seahawks are a good team because their in a weak division,the NFC!As far as the 49ers,they suppose to be the sleeper team this season.Those sports writers never get it right so its doubtful.Screw the Rams,they beat us in Super Bowl 35.The Titans have been in the playoffs four of the last six seasons.They will be back this season but damn I wish Pacman wasn't such a F#*& up.

the steelers are my team and i still think they suck especielly rothlesburger i think the motorcycle acident messed his head up .hmm gold color or purple color

Hawk you didn't have to go there with that pic of Dyson on the one yard line.It still pisses me off to this day.I don't think Pacman's career is over,just yet.Mike Vick on the other hand,its over for him.

Tennessee-Titans-Helmet-Logo-Photof.jpg

the steelers are my team and i still think they suck especielly rothlesburger i think the motorcycle acident messed his head up .hmm gold color or purple color

yeah he should have been wearing a helmet. He wears one when he plays football, but is too cool to wear one on a bike ????

Back