Reef's 210g. Journal

I plan to set it up this weekend.Afterwards,check the LFS for good rocks(doubtful).Order 75-100lbs on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Here's the latest update!:^:
The tank is finally up and running.I wish the camera could really show how much richer the lights look than my ole' Novas.

Here is the full tank and equipment.I think it would look better if I tidy up some of the cords.I still need to get some hangers to hold the return hoses up at the back center brace.
P8191109.jpg

The refugium.lights and ATO controller.
P8201125.jpg

Are the cords tidy enough for you guys?
Should I get some GFCI busters?
P8201126.jpg

Here's the skimmer which was overflowing when I first turned it on.The water level is gonna need to be ran low for now.It does look like its gonna skim like a beast though.
P8201129.jpg

Finally,a full tank shot again.The lighting looks blue in the pic but its a little more balance with hints of blue.purple and pink.Notice my DIY lunar lights.
P8201134.jpg

I get better pics of the system when all clears.I hunting for 100lbs of live rock now.So far locally,they all look like crap.I may have to do another online thing.Be back soon dudes and dudettes.
jump.gif

I forgot to mention that the 2 of the Koralia 3 are in there too.Here's a head up on everyone with Koralias.I read elsewhere that Hydor is making a wavemaker for the Koralias.It should be out this Nov./Dec.It doesn't turn the pumps on/off but rather slows them down and up.I have 2 K2 and 2 K3,I think they gonna be sweet on a wavemaker.

ok freak but could i recommend tbsaltwater.com, check out website you get liverock from ocean with coral, macro algae and whatever critters come with it. Go to website and check it out there is a video you can watch about whole process. See some myself and my next tank which will be an 180 gallon is gonna have all rock from tbsaltwater.com

I forgot to mention that the 2 of the Koralia 3 are in there too.Here's a head up on everyone with Koralias.I read elsewhere that Hydor is making a wavemaker for the Koralias.It should be out this Nov./Dec.It doesn't turn the pumps on/off but rather slows them down and up.I have 2 K2 and 2 K3,I think they gonna be sweet on a wavemaker.

thanks for info, got a korali #4 thinking of getting a #3 also.

Back